It’s time for the second episode of MANGASPLAINING! In this episode Chip is introduced to action and food manga Delicious in Dungeon, by Ryoko Kui. Does he like it? Deb, Christopher, and this week’s host David, will find out! Thanks to D.A.D.S. for the music and support your local comic and...
Read Along With Mangasplaining!
Want to read great manga along with us? Here’s what we’ll be reading:
- Sept. 21 (Ep.29) - APOSIMZ Vol 1, and Tsutomu Nihei smorgasboard. Published by Kodansha
- Sept. 28 (Ep.30) - An Invitation From A Crab, by Panpanya. Published by DENPA
- Oct. 5 (Ep.31) - Blank Canvas: My So-Called Artist's Journey Vol 1 by Akiko Higashimura. Published by Seven Seas Entertainment
- Oct. 12 (Ep.32) - Blood on the Tracks Vol 1 & 2 by Shuzo Oshimi. Published by Kodansha
- Oct. 19 (Ep.33) - Tokyo Tarareba Girls Vol. 1, 2 & 3 by Akiko Higashimura. Published by Kodansha
Find these books at your local comic/manga specialty shop or independent bookstore or maybe even your local library!
Subscribe:RSS | Spotify | Google | Apple | Stitcher | RedCircle | Amazon | Radio Public | PocketCast